Dietetics Lab Manager
Office: HBS G012B
Area of Responsibility
- Monitors function and status of Dietetics Laboratory spaces including the dining room and all current equipment.
- Maintains safe and sanitary conditions in laboratories and dining room per local Health Department regulations.
- Provide safety training for students and other parties using both Quantity and Foods Laboratories.
- Sets up laboratory equipment and supplies, cleans and stores equipment and supplies after laboratory sessions and supports faculty during instructional laboratory time.
- Manages guest reservations, lists and payments for weekly Quantity luncheon, and delivers payments to Health Professions office in a timely manner.
- Purchases all food supplies and products needed to support instructional labs.
- Inventories all products for the purpose of working within the mandated budget requirements.
- Works closely with Health Professions faculty to ensure that all materials are provided in a timely manner.
- Works with local vendors to enlist the most cost effective method of purchasing supplies while being financially responsible for purchases made on behalf of the Dietetics program.
- Appropriately manage all purchases and records required for reconciliation.