Apply to Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service (OTCAS)
The MOT Program offers an early decision option for applicants who consider JMU to be their top choice and who have completed all admission requirements. Application timelines vary for Early Admission and Regular Admission. No applications submitted after the December 1 deadline will be reviewed.
- Early Admission: Due by 11:59 pm on August 19, 2022
- Regular Admission: Due by 11:59 pm on December 1, 2022
Pay the required fees. OTCAS offers a limited number of Application Fee Waivers. For further information about these waivers, please visit OTCAS Application Fees.
- Select the James Madison University Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) Program. Enter/upload all required information in the My Application page. This information will be accessible to all programs in OTCAS. The JMU MOT Program will review the applicant’s OTCAS personal statement and evaluations.
- The MOT program prefers that you obtain three (3) evaluations from individuals with whom you have had contact for sustained periods, such as university professors, employers/supervisors, health care professionals, and others. Recommendations from friends or family members are discouraged.
- Upload the PDF copy of your JMU Graduate School application into the JMU program-specific “Documents” section.
Your application must be verified by OTCAS by January 10, 2023. For more information about verification visit OTCAS.