Information on graduation requirements should be reviewed in the graduate catalog. Important factors include:
- Completing and submitting the Application for Graduate Degree form.
- Being continuously enrolled to the graduate program from admission to graduation.
- Completing the program with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Successfully completing the comprehensive examination.
- Successfully completing all Level II Fieldwork requirements.
- Returning all university and OT Program property.
- Resolving all university related fees or fines.
|Summer Year 1: 6-week courses|
|OT 510. Therapeutic Interaction||3|
|OT 530. Human Occupation & the Foundations of the Profession||3|
|OT 540. The Occupational Therapy Process||3|
|Fall Year 1|
|BIO 514. Functional Anatomy for OT's||4|
|OT 520 Occupational Development Through the Life Span||3|
|BIO 540 Functional Neuroscience||3|
|OT 561 Therapeutic Media in Occupational Therapy||2|
|Spring Year 1|
|OT 555. Level I Fieldwork One||1|
|OT 560. Sensorimotor Foundations of Occupation||3|
|OT 580. Occupational Dysfunction: Cause and Impact||3|
|OT 590. Foundations of Research in Occupational Therapy||3|
|OT 585. Psychosocial Perspectives in OT Practice||3|
|OT 591. Tutorial Group||1|
|Summer Year 2|
|May session - OT 538. Administrative Functions for OT's||3|
|Fall Year 2|
|OT 600. Assistive Technology in OT Practice||3|
|OT 610. Occupational Therapy Intervention in Pediatrics||3|
|OT 620. School Based Practice||2|
|OT 630. Evidence Based Practice||3|
|OT 645. Level I Fieldwork Two||1|
|OT 691. Tutorial Group||1|
|Spring Year 2|
|OT 640. Occupational Therapy Intervention Throughout Adulthood||4|
|OT 651. Community Based Practice||4|
|OT 655. Level I Fieldwork Three||1|
|OT 692. Tutorial Group III||1|
|Summer Year 3|
|OT 663. Policy Analysis and Systems of Service Provisions||3|
|OT 665. Level II Fieldwork One 12-week placement||6|
|Fall Year 3|
|OT 675. Level II Fieldwork Two 12-week placement||6|
|OT 680. Independent Study||3|