Why Choose JMU’s Master of Science in Applied Nutrition?
- The program provides an advanced education that will provide a diverse dietetic curriculum and provide students with many opportunities to apply their knowledge and skills in an interprofessional healthcare team environment.
- JMU’s facilities are first-rate and provide students with opportunities to practice nutrition education and care.
- Students who choose to challenge themselves through the Master of Science in Applied Nutrition program will be provided a first-rate master’s education taught by dedicated faculty and supervised experiential learning preceptors.
- JMU has been voted the #2 public school in the South by U.S. News & World Report and a Top 100 “Best Values in Public Colleges by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance. The University is dedicated to challenging, engaging, aspiring, and supporting students so they will succeed in their future endeavors. Our Master of Science in Applied Nutrition has the same commitments and values as the University.
- Harrisonburg and the surrounding Shenandoah Valley are absolutely beautiful. There are more than 2 million acres of national parks and forests, more than 12 parks within a 10-mile radius, conveniently located 2 hours from Washington DC and Richmond, and of course the 3rd best dining halls in the nation according to Business Insider. -YUM