The purpose of the Department of Health Professions is to contribute to the liberal arts education of all students and prepare students for professional careers in the health professions and/or for entry into professional programs.
The goals of the Department of Health Professions are to:
- Promote the health and well-being of the JMU community.
- Support the General Education program.
- Educate health professionals.
- Provide service to the community, the state, the region and the nation.
- Conduct, disseminate and publish research/scholarship in health professions.
August 27, 2018